Legal Assistance with Wills & Probate in Orange County, CA
Laguna Hills probate specialist helps you protect what’s worth protecting
Effectively serving the Orange County area since 1992, the Law Office of Vilma M. Aarons represents clients in estate planning matters, including wills and trusts, and probate. We believe nothing is more important than protecting you and your family with a sound estate plan, and our more than 35 years of experience in estate and probate law gives us the tools we need to help you accomplish that. From drafting a will, to probate hearings, estate planning to real estate transfers, we thoroughly understand the laws of California and make your issues our top priority.
An attorney who listens and responds to your specific needs
The number one complaint most clients have about their lawyer is lack of communication. We understand this and pride ourselves on giving clients the focused and personal attention they deserve. When you come to our firm for help, we provide:
- Experienced legal advice — With more than 35 years of experience in estate and probate law, we know exactly how to help you with a will or probate. Attorney Vilma M. Aarons is certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law, and has been selected to lecture and teach numerous classes on these subjects.
- Responsiveness you can depend on — When you have a question or concern, it is important to you, so it is important to us too. Nothing is more frustrating than waiting days and weeks to hear back from your attorney, and we make sure you hear back from us quickly. We return all calls within 48 hours, and you always speak with an experienced attorney, not a paralegal or intern.
- Devoted client care — We take your case personally and value your input. We work with you to get the results you need and take the time to fully explain everything in plain English to ensure you understand exactly what is going on. If there is ever any confusion, we make certain it is cleared up quickly.
More than three decades of experience in estate planning and probate law
We draw on our in-depth knowledge of the law to help you with a wide variety of estate planning and probate needs. We handle all sizes of estates and offer representation in the following general areas:
- Estate planning and wills — We offer solutions to all of your estate planning needs, from powers of attorney to healthcare directives, living trusts and wills to real property transfers. We know what it takes to protect your estate.
- Probate — Losing a family member is difficult. Dealing with a long probate process makes this time even more so. We are skilled at handling a variety of probate issues, reducing the time you spend in court, and in many circumstances closing most simple probates within a year.
- Guardianship and conservatorship — If you have family members or friends who cannot take care of their own personal or financial matters, they need someone appointed by the court to act on his or her behalf. We work with the court to get your loved ones the help they need.
Laguna Hills estate planning and probate lawyers protect your estate
The Law Office of Vilma M. Aarons is here to help you develop a plan to ensure your estate is safeguarded in the manner you choose. Having a strategy in place is vital to protecting your assets and ensuring your wishes are followed after you are gone. We are here to help you through this important process. Our Laguna Hills office is open 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, there is ample parking, and we offer a free 30-minute consultation. Contact us by phone at 949.397.2103 or online.